The adventure of Move@bility has started less than two months ago, so I was definitely surprised to get nominated for the Liebster Award 2016, an initiative aiming to promote the small blogs with less than 200 followers. Thanks a lot to È casa o mondo? and congratulations on your interesting blog! e complimenti per il suo interessantissimo blog!
Here you have the guidelines to follow once you’ve been nominated.
- thank for the nomination
- explain the rules
- write down 11 things about you
- answer 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you
- nominate for the Liebster Award 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
- write 11 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated
- notify them about the nomination
11 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- Take everything away from me, but not my dignity!
- Communicating is my passion, besides being my job
- I can only stay 24 hours without the Internet (less would be better)!
- I think dogs are the most wonderful creatures in the world
- Basketball is a very serious thing… almost as much as my family!
- There’s no life without music
- Reading and travelling enable you to live thousands of lives, in addition to yours
- I can’t stand injustice, I can’t help it
- I only trust in a few, selected people
- In my next life, I’d like to be able to swim
- In a previous life, I’d been a tango dancer
MY ANSWERS TO È CASA O MONDO QUESTIONS?
- What’s your blog goal? Sharing a project that promotes accessibility
- How is your blogging experience going? It has just started, but it’s giving me some satisfaction
- A sentence or a motto that represents you? Life is tough, but I’m tougher!
- What’s your best quality? And what makes you different from anyone else? I’ve got a lot of glitches, but I’m empathetic, mainly towards who is subjected to injustice. What makes me different? Maybe you got it reading my posts on this website!
- What do you see yourself like within 1 year? With a website… and something more, for myself and the others.
- And within 10 years? I don’t like making long time plans. Let’s say alive…
- Which languages can you speak? Did they help you while travelling? Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese and a few sentences in some others. Sure, they helped me!
- Is there a place where you’ve been and felt at home? Where? Barcelona, but not just there.
- What do you bring home from a journey? Metaphorically speaking, I mean. Good question! Emotions, sensations, memories of the people I met (even though we didn’t talk).
- What are the places you must absolutely visit? I’d like to visit Argentina and Brazil… I’m working on it!
- The funniest thing that happened to you travelling? Due to a landslide, I found myself on a Swiss local train, wandering on the Alpes, among people who only spoke German… But I managed to get to my destination safe and sound (but a lot of hours later!)
MY NOMINATIONS FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2016 ARE:
- Lorella Ronconi
- Chiarina around the world
- Opinionista per caso2
- Dream Out Loud
- Destinazione mondo 20
- I’ll B right back
- Kamila Kara
- Mamme con stile
- My Serendipity
MY 11 QUESTIONS:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What would you suggest to who wants to do the same?
- What’s the most important thing to you?
- What does travelling mean, to you?
- If I say “freedom”, what does come up to your mind?
- Is there a book that marked or changed your life?
- Have you ever written a “to do before I die” list?
- What do you see yourself like within 5 years?
- In what historic period would you have enjoyed living?
- If you had the chance, here and now, to make just one wish come true, what would it be?
- Should someone offer you a space journey, but without being sure to get back to earth, would you leave?
Thanks to who will answer these questions and good luck with your own blogs!