The final report is one of the documents needed to enrol in the disability hiring quotas. Established through the D.P.C.M. of January 13th 2000, this certificate doesn’t include sensitive data and it’s written by the ASL Integrated Medical Commission, who reports the functional diagnosis and suggests the tasks the disabled person is able to carry out.
Private businesses hiring people with disability don’t necessarily require the final report, but it’s useful to request for it, for any eventuality. The request procedure, today, is very simple:
- If you already have the INPS PIN, simply access the “Servizi online” area of the website and select Servizi per il cittadino and, then, Invalidità Civile: Invio Domanda di Riconoscimento dei Requisiti sanitari.
- After having inserted your fiscal code and INPS PIN, you access the area where you can submit your request, easily online, clicking on Acquisizione Richiesta.
- In the following screenshots, you have to add your personal data and, if your invalidity has been certified already and you just want to benefit from the facilitations as per the law regarding the disability hiring quotas, select Riconoscimento and Collocamento mirato, respectively.
- Once you’ve finished filling the request and submitted it to the system, you’ll see its copy and receipt, both in PDF format: it’s advisable to save those documents on your PC, in case of verifications or request for further information.
- Logging into the INPS website, furthermore, you’ll have the possibility to check the status of your request, plus any scheduled meeting and so on.
- After a few weeks, you’ll receive through registered mail the convocation for the two examinations needed to receive the final report: the first is an interview with a member of the medical commission, in order to know the person, his educational and professional background, his habits and lifestyle.
- Information collected during the interview will be useful to the medical commission to manage the next examination, when the final report will be written down. The applicant will receive it within 4 months since the examination.
Once you get your final report, you have to give a copy to your employer (if he hasn’t requested it already) and another one to the Employment Center, that will add it to your dossier.